MAPLETON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
The Ultimate Celebration Event Promotion
Please read the following carefully:
1. K 97.5 FM is giving one lucky person the chance to win The Ultimate Celebration Event from Gateway Gardens in Merced. To participate, contestants will have to listen to K 97.5 FM weekday mornings, during The Morning Show with Dave Luna. At various times during The Morning Show, Dave Luna will play a “For He’s A Jolly Good Fellow” musical sounder. After hearing the sounder, contestants seeking to win the grand prize will have to call in. Caller number five will have his or her name entered in the drawing for the grand prize and will also win a K 97.5 FM T-shirt. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected on-air, during The Morning Show with Dave Luna on Friday, August 29, 2014.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• A catered affair/event for up to 100 people
• Venue Rental of the Gran Ballroom at Gateway Garden in Merced, for up to four hours
• Event security for the wedding reception
• Winner will receive a certificate redeemable at Gateway Gardens in Merced for the above items
Grand Prize Value: Up to $4,000
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the promotion.
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of Radio Merced and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Mapleton), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
4. All winners must be at least 21 years of age. One entry per family (breaking this rule could result in disqualification of any winner).
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
6. The decision of Radio Merced and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferrable. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Merced. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Merced will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Merced may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Merced and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within three months after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Radio Merced at 209-723-2191
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold Radio Merced, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Merced, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.