Please play promo for more details.
K 97.5 FM want you to help us celebrate Spring! Show us your listener loyalty and Spruce Up for Spring. We're encouraging you to get in touch with your creative side.
Please mail us or e-mail us photos of your lawn that feature the K 97.5 FM logo. The logo can consist of flowers, garden tools, rocks, fresh cut grass, etc. Be creative.
Three winning photos wil be chosen with 2nd and 3rd place winners receiving great prizes for their yards and family.
First place winner will receive a Summer Vacation to Universal Studios in Hollywood and a $500 gift certificate in patio and garden prizes.
Winning photos will be picked on Friday, May 31, 2013. So get those photos in today and get set to win with K 97.5 FM.
K 97.5 FM Street Address:
1020 West Main Street • Merced, CA 95340
K 97.5 FM E-mail Address:
• Telephone Number
...with mailed photos and e-mailed photos. Thank you.
MAPLETON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
Spring Spruce Up Promotion
Please read the following carefully:
1. Winner will win a prize total valued at $1,000.
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the contest.
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of Radio Merced and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Mapleton), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
4. All winners must be at least 21 years of age. One entry per family.
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
6. The decision of Radio Merced and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Merced. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Merced will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Merced may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Merced and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within three months after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Radio Merced at 209-723-2191.
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold Radio Merced, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Merced, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.
AP Online Video Network