Click on the following icons to visit the official Planet Hollywood webpage and concert page:
CEELO GREEN DEBUTS NEW SHOW “CEELO GREEN IS LOBERACE” AT PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT & CASINO
LAS VEGAS, NV (March 4, 2013) — Recently welcomed to Las Vegas by riding down the famed Las Vegas Strip with a flaming piano surrounded by dancing showgirls, CeeLo Green proved he was ready to take on the “Bright Lights” of Las Vegas. Saturday night, the mega superstar held the grand opening for the highly-anticipated “CeeLo Green is LOBERACE,” kicking-off his two-month residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
“CeeLo Green is LOBERACE” is an electrifying, musical journey into the colorful world of CeeLo’s brainchild, “LOBERACE.” Visually, the production captures CeeLo’s flamboyant sense of style and over-the-top creativity, paired with brilliant 3-D graphics and surprise appearances throughout the show. There’s magic, 10 amazingly talented (and flexible) female dancers that are sure to make you blush, and a larger-than-life wardrobe and impressive stage design that out-glams and out-clevers anything you’ve seen from the international Lady Killer to date. One hit after another, CeeLo takes the stage with non-stop high energy to perform powerful covers of music that inspires him, from Rod Stewart to INXS, as well as hits of his own, including “Bright Lights,” “Crazy” and “Forget You.” The 90-minute show – or dance-party – is guaranteed to get you on your feet and is the perfect pre-party for a night out in Vegas.
In order to turn his dream of a Las Vegas residency into a reality, CeeLo assembled a top-notch creative team, including multi-award-winning producer Paul Morphos; world-renowned production/lighting designer Mark Brickman; one of the most sought-after choreographers in the world, Fatima Robinson, who is also the creative director; production manager Geoff Perren; and executive producer Larry Mestel, who is also the Founder and CEO of Primary Wave Music, CeeLo’s management company. Apart from his role as executive producer, Mestel has overseen the entire project, keeping the creative team on task and schedule.
Tickets for the following performances are on-sale now:
Wednesday-Saturday, March 6, 7, 8, 9
Wednesday-Saturday, March 13, 14, 15, 16
Wednesday-Saturday, March 20, 21, 22, 23
Wednesday-Saturday, March 27, 28, 29, 30
Wednesday-Saturday, April 3, 4, 5, 6
Wednesday-Saturday, April 10, 11, 12, 13
*Wednesday-Friday show times 11 p.m. Saturday shows start at midnight.
Tickets range in price from $49.50 to $149.50 for table seating. Ticket prices do not include tax and fees. For tickets, visit the Planet Hollywood Box Office, call 800-745-3000 or visit www.ticketmaster.com.
MAPLETON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
Las Vegas/Ceelo Green Promotion
Please read the following carefully:
1. Winner will win a prize total valued at $1,000.
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the contest.
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of Radio Merced and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Mapleton), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
4. All winners must be at least 21 years of age.
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
6. The decision of Radio Merced and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Merced. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Merced will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Merced may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Merced and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within the day of announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Radio Merced at 209-723-2191.
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold Radio Merced, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Merced, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.